We are following Santa Clara County guidance for running camps.We will be limiting 12 athletes per coach in a “pod”.If you sign up for one of our camps, you will not be able to attend another City Beach camp for 2 weeks after camp has completed. You will also be asked to sign and submit this additional waiver. City Beach COVID-19 waiver
If you are signing up please be ready for the following procedure.
- Outdoor check in and check out with a temperature check. Parents will only be allowed to the door during check in and check out.
- Bring a personal water bottle with enough water for the entire day. Water fountains will be closed
- Please have a mask or face covering to wear during breaks or periods of non activity
- Restroom access will be limited to 1 camper at a time and cleaned at the end of the day. Be prepared to ask early for use if needed and to be sure to wash your hands afterward for 20 seconds.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on court, but if you wish to not have to wait you may bring a small bottle of your own.
- Every player will have an area marked out on the floor to leave their belongings. These areas will be 6 feet apart
In these times of limited gatherings we are reminded that we all must look out for each other’s safety. Please wear a mask, wash your hands, avoid touching your face and do not go out if you are feeling any symptoms. If you do feel symptoms be sure to contact us so that we may let our other participants and staff know and act accordingly. Some of our staff have used Project Baseline to procure a test. If you have questions, contact Joe@citybeach.com