Learning Camp at City Beach
Managing distance learning is a challenge for all parents, City Beach is looking to provide your student with the space and help to get you through this difficult stretch.
What can we provide?
While volleyball is our primary passion at City Beach we have always wanted the best for our young people in the community to get the best opportunity to learn and grow through school and athletics. Our warehouse location provides space and staff to watch over your students and keep them on task in this exceptionally difficult time:
- Safety protocols upon entry including temperature, symptoms check, and required masks for staff and students
- A personal workspace with more than 6 feet of space to any other workspace.
- A safe place to drop off your 3rd through 9th grader
- Proctors able to assist with any technological help and guidance on school projects (at a distance)
- Business speed wifi
- Consistent Daily Schedule M-F 8:30 (Check in at 8am)-2pm (2:30pm check out)
- Available extended care (2pm-4pm)
- Outdoor and active breaks
What do I need?
If we fit your schedule, we need you to sign up for the entire monthly session so that we can maintain a stable group of 12 to limit exposure in accordance with state and county guidelines.
- School materials including internet enabled device
- Headphones and microphone to engage with remote classroom in privacy and to respect the study space of your fellow students.
- Water and food for snack breaks. Our cafe and water fountain are closed in accordance with county and CDC guidelines.
We will be making the following month available 2 weeks before the start date due to changing needs and guidelines.
$1425 Extended Care (8:30am-4pm)