All Camps and Training Programs will be held in separate 14 person cohorts.
Players and parents will fill out our online form outside on their phone and be checked in when they complete a temperature check. If you have not signed up online you may be required to sign an additional City Beach COVID-19 waiver
We are following Alameda County guidance for youth activities for running youth programming.
If you are signing up please be ready for the following procedure.
- Outdoor online health check in with a temperature check prior to entrance. 1 Parent will be allowed in per athlete.
- Bring a personal water bottle with enough water for the session. Water fountains will be closed.
- Food will not be allowed to be eaten in the building.
- Please have a mask or face covering to wear at all times in the building.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on court, but if you wish to not have to wait you may bring a small bottle of your own.
- Every player will have an area marked out on the floor to leave their belongings. These areas will be 6 feet apart
In these times of limited gatherings we are reminded that we all must look out for each other’s safety. Please wear a mask, wash your hands, avoid touching your face and do not go out if you are feeling any symptoms. If you do feel symptoms after participation in our facility, be sure to contact us so that we may let our other participants and staff know and act accordingly.